wow this surprised me!

in the last week, i have had excessive gas,i have started leaking milk again when my 21 month old crys or if i hug her (she has not been breastfed since aug 09) my back is killing me, i have headaches alot. But i am still having my periods.and hpt comes back neg.
Now all weekend i have been telling my dh i was going to go get a blood pregnancy test done at the dr's and he was fine with it..Untill this morning when i told him i was going to make the appointment he totally Lost it he said he don't know why i have to have this test done, he knows for a fact i am not pregnant.
What am i suppose to do. i would like to rule this out completley if i am not pregnant and find out what's wrong but i don't have my licence and he wont take me over or watch our dd..please help!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 10:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• Keep us posted -- Good luck!
    DreamGone

Answer by DreamGone at 10:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You need the test, so what if your not pregnant? Then there is something else going on that is changing things with your body. It could be a hormone imbalance or something that you could treat easily. Or you could be pregnant either way you need to find out. Try explaining that you don't really think you are pregnant but that something is wrong and you need to find out what it is, and you would very much like his help on this.

Good luck.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Can you take a bus or taxi? Bring the baby along.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• nope, no bus or taxi around where i live
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It is your body, your health. Go get a blood test to see if you are Pregnant or there is another issue. Blood work is the way to go. Call a friend or just tell your DH that you think you are really sick (not pregnant) & you NEED to see a Dr. He doesn't need to know anything else right now. Best wishes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Explain to him that you would really like to know for sure. Is it about money that he doesnt want you to get it done?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You should go to the doctor. If you've used the HPT and are coming up negative you may not be pregnant, but there is obviously something going on. You really need the advice of a doctor.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Go anyway. So he freaked out. That's his own thing to deal with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:15 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• thank you ladies i have spoke to my dh and he is ok with bringing me over but now i could not get a appointment till tomorrow! But i appreciate all of you ladies advise!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2010