Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i apply for food stamps

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • their sould be a number in your area for wic. your doctor should be able to get it if you cannot find it.

    Answer by babye113 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

  • In texas you have to go to the medicaid office and apply there.

    Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

  • in PA you have to go through the welfare office and fill out paperwork. Im actually in the process of tryin to get it now, im 21 and live with my father, i get child support and do not work. I give my dad money for the electric/gas bill, pay car insurance, and cell phone, and the rest is for groceries and what my son needs. They dont want to give it to me, because i guess in the state of PA if you live with a parent you are not eligable until your 22. Makes no sense to me. People who need it cant get it, people who get it dont need it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.