how do i apply for food stamps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• their sould be a number in your area for wic. your doctor should be able to get it if you cannot find it.
    babye113

Answer by babye113 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• In texas you have to go to the medicaid office and apply there.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• in PA you have to go through the welfare office and fill out paperwork. Im actually in the process of tryin to get it now, im 21 and live with my father, i get child support and do not work. I give my dad money for the electric/gas bill, pay car insurance, and cell phone, and the rest is for groceries and what my son needs. They dont want to give it to me, because i guess in the state of PA if you live with a parent you are not eligable until your 22. Makes no sense to me. People who need it cant get it, people who get it dont need it.
    Anonymous