My husband likes porn, AND is a man of quality and morals imagine that? adult content

yup, neither hubby nor myself see ANYTHING wrong with the occassional eye candy . In fact, i sometimes BUY IT FOR HIM! WOW!! LOL My husband is one of the most upright, honest, straightforward, good guys you can know. married 8 years and counting . crazy how being secure in myself, my own body and my own sexuality makes for a secure wife who has no issues with hubby LOOKING at someting. its a fantasy, its not REAL. and it CANNOT compete with me in bed! LOLOL I know that there are some women who truly, and not for self esteem issues, but maybe religious or something else do feel that porn is wrong, the road to damnation or something. but it seems to me MOST women with an issue have one beccause they are not secure in themselves or THIER MARRIAGE. something to consider there.

sati769leigh

Asked by sati769leigh at 10:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• good for you guys. :) Really. Everyone needs to accept that people do what works for themselves. If it works and doesn't present a barrier, then awesome and I applaud you for not being afraid to admit it and not just going with what the politically correct answer is expected to be (even tho your privately doing something else). Kudos. :)

I wouldn't like it if he spent all day on it and neglected everything, but the occasional private time...so what. mho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• So your question is what? Or are you just wanting to make a statement that Porn is ok and if you don't agree then you aren't secure in yourself?
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Do you actually have a question, or are you too busy blowing smoke up your own whizway?
    I'm of the opinion that porn is harmless, but it costs money, and money should not be wasted on gratuitous items such as fast food cheeseburgers, phones that can get television shows and digital images of oddly-proportioned human beings slamming their body parts together.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We're the same way. :) IMO, porn is only an issue if it's an issue for the individuals involved. Porn in and of itself isn't wrong.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If the ladies on here are talking about it,its because it HAS gone from casual to problem. Good for your SO to keep it from becoming an issue.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You are being awfully judgmental, IMO. I don't care to go into my own experiences because I don't care to go anon and get voted down, but there are a lot more reasons other than insecurity to ban porn from a marriage...

I'm glad you and your husband enjoy it in a safe environment, but you may want to research sex addiction and get off your soapbox.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• it depends on what your definition of morals are.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:43 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My issue with porn is religious in nature. Honestly, my husband is so devoted that sometimes I wish he'd give me a break ;)
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• and yes my DH is the most compassionate and loving man I've ever met, the best and most involved daddy and helps around the house, isn't afraid to cook or clean something or feel its "my job". He's generous and helpful to our neighbors and coworkers. If he looks at something once in awhile, I can look the other way (he keeps it very private and away from the kids). It doesn't present a problem for us, in the least. I've look myself a few times. So what? :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• as long as i get it at least once a day i dont care what kind of porn he looks at i myself watch it to with him once in a blue and since im in my 33 week of pregnancy he try so hard to want to have sex with me i tell him u got two good hands and i give him the porn myself I mean what ever rocks your boat and i been with my man for 5 years
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010