For those of you who experienced implantation bleeding adult content

If you did, how long did it last?
Was it light spotting, or like a normal period?
when in your cycle did you experience it?

I spotted for 2 days, about 14 days after my period... though I am stressed out, that is no different now than it has been for months- nor do I have an infection, or other medical condition. AF comes and goes like clockwork, and is EXTREMELY heavy.

Right now I am totally freaked out- only way to know is to wait... But, I have already had one tubal pregnancy in the past year, and had a TL 3 years ago (for anyone who says it's fool proof, it's not!!)

I'm not asking if I'm pregnant, only time will tell... just wondering if anyone has experienced implantation bleeding, and if they have, was it markedly different from your normal cycle?

Pardon the novel. LOL

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 10:40 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• When I had implantation bleeding it was just a tinge of blood on the toilet paper and nothing else.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• before ever getting pregnant I had a irregular period. so one day i got a lil blood in my TP (TMI? LOL) after going pee.. and that was it.. I thought I was going to start my period but it never came, i did get a teeny tiny cramp with it too.. I didnt think anything of it... I didnt know a spec of blood could mean your pregnant. so i went 4 months without testing. as soon as i was pregnant & starting researching I was like DANGIT! I should have marked that on the calender!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• With my DD I was a month further along that I had originally thought, because I mistook implantation bleeding (which with her, was icky brownish, and just a little spotting & some cramps) as my period. But I didn't experience it with either of my boys... I'm totally freaked out- SO and I are still dueling the Ex's, and NEITHER of us want any more kids- if I were pregnant, and it was viable that would make 6 children between us! That's why I got my tubes tied in the first place!
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• With my youngest DD I had what I thought was a normal period (it was a little light, but my periods have always been inconsistant). I felt weird like I could be pregnant and kept taking at home tests and getting negatives so I didn't think anything of it. Come to find out I was pregnant that whole time, my hormone levels just weren't high enough to register on the at home test.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I had implantation bleeding with my first (I'm assuming that is what it was).  I spotted lightly for about 2 days when I was about 5 or 6 weeks along.  Sorry it's hard to remember, it was 18 years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2010