has anyone used the baltic amber teething necklace?

is it worth getting? im thinking about ordering one and also getting the kidco food masher.. anyone use them?

MOMSART

Asked by MOMSART at 10:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had never heard of theses so I looked it up. That is very interesting. I might have to try one. My only question is the possibality of it being a choking hazards
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 10:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I heard from a friend that she puts it on after a shower and then takes it off for nap and bed time. i thought that at first too. I have been reading up on it alot. they say they put little beads inbetween to help w/ that risk factor. I would buy the bigger ones so it wont worry me as much. I was just seein if anyone else has used it & had any issues. it seems really neat.
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 10:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i want one! i think im gonna get one. lol they look cool.
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Ok.. I didn't have time to read all about it, but I get what it does for pain and that's pretty cool. First thing it made me think of was the magnetic jewelry my mom has that's supposed to give you energy. I'd be afraid it would break and baby would choke on the pieces though... Is it made like any other beaded necklace with a string and knots at both ends?
    AudrianasMommi

Answer by AudrianasMommi at 9:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it is a necklace that is made out of a rope maerial. It will break with force if it has to be broken for risk factors. Also another neat thing was it is made with tiny knots inbetween each bead so if it does break it will not sling the beads off everywhere. I ordered it i'll tell ya how good it works lol ;)
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 1:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008