Is it cheating if your not married?

I keep seeing answers to these questions that say your not married it's not cheating. I disagree!!! I believe that if you are in a comitted relationship than cheating is cheating. what do you think, ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• ya why would you wanna stay with a cheater. It is what it is if your married or not
    Anonymous

• if ur in the committed relationship n not an open one than yes absolutely its cheating specially if its more than just coffee and/or they dont tell you about it
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• YES.... it is cheating...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agree. It is what it is. No matter if it's physical, emotional or whatever. It's cheating!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agree, if you're committed and you sleep with someone else...you're a cheater!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Cheating is cheating if you are in a relationship. I don't care what anyone says.. I believe that the people that say its not cheating are some of the ones that are doing it.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• uh yeah.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Duh...Whoever said that must be stupid. Cheating is cheating...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• how committed can you be if your not married and then if one of them cheats. whats the real level of commitment there if your not married. anyone can say they are committed but until your married your not really committed in my book. if your both and a relationship where you live together and have all but a piece a paper still doesn't mean your really committed. although i still think it's cheating if you both agreed to not cheat on each other but no real commitment there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Why would you have to both agree to not cheat??? If you are seeing someone, married or not, you dont ask "is it ok if we cheat on each other?" The point of seeing someone is to be with that person.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 1:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008