Do you think Im pregnant?

Ok I went and got a blood test done. it came back negative. But i still dont have my period. Could it have been too early when i got the test done? the doc said i would only be about 3 weeks along or so. I still dont have my period and Im 6 days late. I have alittle cramping and bloating thats it. Should i go ahead a take a test next monday, to give it one more week? please help!!!

rachwater

Asked by rachwater at 11:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When did you have the blood test? Blood tests don't lie, they measure the amount of HCG in your system, not just if it's there or not. If you're 6 days late, you should be able to test and get a positive if you're pregnant.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i got my blood test done on Monday...the 6th. But my doc said that it could have been too early. my friend did the same thing, she went and got a blood test done, it came back neg, then she waited another week and got a home pregnacy test and it came back positive, im always normal on my period. I know when im supposed to start all the time. so this is confusing me lol.I havent been under alot of stress either.
    rachwater

Answer by rachwater at 11:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was always normal on my period too, until for whatever reason I quit ovulating. Then my periods were all screwed up. I would think if you were 4 days late at the time of the blood test SOME hcg should have showed up. After implantation, it doubles every 72 hours, so after two full weeks, something should have showed up. But, it's always possible!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm 9 days late and still scared to test!
    PiscesRooster

Answer by PiscesRooster at 1:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I still havent started ladies! my breats are more sore and my tummy feels funny lol. Im gonna test tonight and let you know! wish me luck!
    rachwater

Answer by rachwater at 6:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2008