baby wearing...

i have a few slings that i bought at a mom to mom sale and really have no idea how to use them safely. i have googled the brands and cant find instructions on how to use them. my baby is 5 months old, is it to late to buy a new one? what one do you recomend that is easy to wear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mobys are nice but need more frequent adjusting after 13lbs. a non stretch wrap is better for heavier. Mei tai or podaegi styles are quick easy on and off. simple cloths like selendangs and kangas are compact and portable. There are hip carriers too. its a matter of preference. I have 1 moby, 1 breezy nonstretch wrap 1 mei tai and 2 kangas
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I love my moby wrap, instructions are available online. It is never to late to start wearing your baby :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would get a moby wrap. At that age, the weight can start becoming an issue on your back. The moby will evenly distribute it so you won't even notice you are wearing a baby. It takes a couple of times wrapping it before you get the hang of it but there are not buckles or sliders to have to adjust.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• what is your fav amillegirl that is easiest? i dont want complicated, just want to wear my baby and be able to take her in and out easy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010