OK this feeling in my throat is driving me nuts! What is it from?

I am 16 weeks pregnant and lately I have been feeling like I have something stuck in the very top part of my throat. It comes and goes. Feels like I need to cough or swallow it down!

Makes me crazy and feels horrible!

Any ideas? I wondered if this is mild heartburn??? What do you think? What will help it?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try some tums or call your doc
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:02 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• maybe you have some food stuck in your tonsil? you could try a warm salt water gargle and see if that helps
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Heartburn actually feels like a burn. How long has it been going on? It doesn't sound like any pregnancy symptom I know of. Might want to have it checked out. You might have a sore throat or sinus drainage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It sounds like how my throat feels every time I get sick. Are you sure you aren't coming down with a cold or anything?
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• have you got morning sickness? i had terrible morning sickness until recently and right before i started feeling sick i'd get that in my throat then i'd be sick soon after.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• call doc
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010