what's your favorite and least favorite boxed chocolate flavor?

Come on now, be honest =]
Everyone loves boxed chocolates. (You never know what you're gonna get haha!)

So what's your favorite and what's your least favorite kind? Do you bite into each one to see whether you'll like it or not and then put it back if it's gross?

I personally love the ones with the chocolate truffle in the middle. I hate the ones with coconut (even though I love coconut lol) and the ones with the weird, unidentifiable pink or white filling. Blechh!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Caramel. Preferably the hard, gooey caramel. Mmmmmm...

Least favorite would be orange cream. I can handle most of the cream flavors, but not the orange. It just tastes like a crap-coated baby aspirin to me.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I love the soft, gooey caramel and the toffee. I hate the coconut. I am guilty of smashing them a little to see what is in the middle before eating it!
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well, actually, I do know what I'm going to get...See's candies always have a guide to what's what! lol

My favorites: Almond nougat with dark chocolate, California Brittle (almond brittle with chocolate)
    My least favorite: coconut and maple..eww.

Although, there is a place we went to in San Francisco that had a toasted almon truffle that was good. The middle wasn't made of coconut, it was truffle center made of chocolate and coconut cream. Then it was dipped in chocolate and rolled in toasted coconut bits. Yumm.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i like the almond or the caramel fillings...HATE the coffee ones and any of the fruit ones..(strawberries, orange, cherry..YUCK)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• strawberry and coconut are my favorite.. and those little peanut butter sticks you get in the sees boxes.. i smoosh them on the bottom to see whats inside haha.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• carmel centers or chocolate covered cherrys..... mmmmmm
    katelynnsmommy1

Answer by katelynnsmommy1 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Fave--caramel centers and Cello cherries--gotta have a liquid center. Least favorite--truffles--uugghh and strawberry cream--yuck!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i love the ones with the orange or strawberry or cherry gooy filiing there great i love the truffle ones too but i hate the hard caramel ones......and i hate how in most of my fav brands the caramel always take over lol
    mommieofone06

Answer by mommieofone06 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my favorite is the chocolate truffle ones also
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 11:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2008