I'm sick...but what is it?

Yesterday around 2pm, I had a fever of 101.6. From then on, I was very tired and very weak with a headache and had the chills like nobody's business. Put the kids to bed early at 7, I went to bed shortly after and fell right asleep. About 1 am, I was SO COLD and chilling terribly...woke up and my fever was 103.3. I could not get warm even though I had three blankets on me, including a down comforter. I woke up this morning and though I feel like crap, I have no fever, just still very weak and very tired. No vomiting, no diarreah

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like the flu to me, rest, relax and take care of youself....
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Probably some kind of virus. We've had something similar going on around here.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• some kind of virus most likely. Get lots or rest and drink lots of fluids. I hope you feel better soon!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010