What are some good ideas for something nice to do for the hubby?

I periodically like to do something special to let my hubby know that he is appreciated. Sometimes I get him a card, or buy him something he's been wanting for a while, make a romantic meal (usually one of his favorite meals), etc. One time I sent him on a "treasure hunt" around the house to lead him to his surprise. lol. I'm so corny. ANYways, I would like some more ideas so I don't always do the same old thing. Thanks. :)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Once I decorated the back porch with some clear christmas type lights, set up a table with white table cloth and candles and had a fire pit started. After the kids went to sleep I drug him out back for his favorite desert (cheese cake) it was simple and romantic.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• DH and I hide notes to each other all the time for the other to find at random times.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:45 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Give him a "Get Out Of Nag Free" card.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• What are his hobbies?
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 11:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I put notes in his lunch once in awhile,. I to did the hunt around the house, Each clue had a small gift leading up to a bigger one. just silly things.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He likes to play video games, sketch, watch anime, play magic (haha, my hubby sounds like a 12 year old), and he's into guns/ammo bc of where he works.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• BJ... Sorry to be so blunt but coming from my Hubby, that's the best way to mke him feel appreciated... It's easy, no prep work, not wore out after, and not a lot of cleanup... lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• LOL MrsLeftlane
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would agree with the BJ and you can make him a couple coupons like the one Fistandantalus suggested
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010