would you help out a total stranger?

Say there was a man in the last year got a rare blood disorder that there is no cure for and has had over 40 mini strokes .and the man needs a scooter to help him get around! Would you be willing to help the stranger raise money to help him get a scooter because he has trouble getting around in a reg wheelchair! Would you be willing to help him out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• of course.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If I was able to then yes. There are tons of benefits in my area that if I am able, which isnt often, I try to help out.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes i would
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I've devoted my life to helping people.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:52 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• In my town they take up collections for people injured and no longer able to work. Things like cancer, heart failure, ect.. I'm sure a charity would help him out - or the church.

At every gas station there are jars with someones picture on it and their story. People who wish to help put their change in. And yes I've contributed before. Just depends on if I'm broke or not.

As far as organizing something, only if I knew him really well.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If I were able to help, I definitely would!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• if i could help raise money i would. why not?
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Scooters are supposed to be free but I see the way these companies mill around for something like 2 or 3 yrs before they give them, it's just nice to know that if money is raised to help in a person's life it would not get '"lost"" or stolen. But When these are said to be free and they drag lives along the >> just wait a bit longer <<< scenario, it's going to be pitiful, so I'd donate sure, but to raise it all and have it go to the scooter, no one gets a dime, but him. This can be done if it is just simply collected and put into untouched accounts and they will even gain interest if left to. When the day comes to take funds out, it all goes to that person.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010