Goddard School has any one tryed it?

Hi i was wondering if any moms have tryed this school and if so could you tell me how they base on how much you pay for your child to go there it looks really expesive and yet very good for child to learn. So any one can give me some insite on it i would greatly appearte it thanks

artzone

Asked by artzone at 12:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in

• My kids were in Goddard tears ago (they are 13 & 10 now). We paid a set weekly amount, I believe it was $230 a week for both of them. It is a little more expensive than other daycare (like Kindercare), but I felt they learned quite a bit. I didn't send them there for Kindergarten, they went to public school when they were old enough.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• personally a child can learn for free if given the right opportunities... so i wouldn't pay a ton for a school that looks good, i would spend the money on things at home to help them learn... much cheaper, and can be tailored to their learning style.
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

Next question in
school concerns

Next question overall (Religious Debate)
peace or war