how can i get over a guy that did me wrong

me and my boyfriend has been dateing for 9 months and yesterday i just found out that he has been dateing a woman since 2004 when i ask him about this he told me he has nothing to say i love him with all my heart he is the father of my unborn child i know i need to move on but it is easier saind than done i feel lost the sad part he havent evan call or tex me to say he was sorry

lovejackson1981

Asked by lovejackson1981 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• It will take time. I'm sorry. I didn't think I'd ever get over this one guy, but I did.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow...I'm sorry! I have no advice, but here's a **hug**.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• YOu need to start living your life without him. Take it day by day and yes it is hard when someone treats you this way. Just focus on having a healthy pregnancy and becoming a mom.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Your just going to have to remind yourself that he is a slimball and you and your child are better off without him.

So sorry. Good luck!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He isn't sorry, why are you waiting. You want a lie. A man doesn't have a relationship with 2 women and feel sorry. You are the one he was cheating on her with if he has been with her since 2004. Move far, far away if you don't want to have to deal with him the rest of your life.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• it hurts but ife goes on and you have a little one to worry about now. focus your energies on your child and you will get through this
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It is hard, and it takes mostly time to pick yourself and move on. It took me a year to get over someone, and it wasn't until I truly realized who he was. All the red flags, all the hurt and I just didn't want to believe I wasn't good enough for him, until one day I realized - it was him who was not good enough for me. While he was the one left me - he did me a huge favor. Try to focus on how he ruined the relationship, how he hurt you and how you deserve so much more than him, overtime it gets easier to let go.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I say get out of that relationship now! You need to go someplace away from him. It will be better for you and your baby if you get away from him now.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 12:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Did you actually say, "How do I get over a guy that did me wrong?" I think any normal person would find the answer within your question. Get over it and move on! Or just stay and let him jerk you around and waste your time if you have nothing better to do with your life! Why make life harder than it really is...cause you're doing it! MOVE ON!!! ::sheesh::
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• How do you get over a guy who did you wrong?

By finding one that does you right. All the time.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010