Obama supporters, are you ready? what are you doing?

When I started reading some of the ignorant, bigot posts in here, I volunteered to work for the Obama campaign. What are you doing to help elect the next president of the United States? Lets make a deal. Every time we read an ignorant post, and/or everytime another lie is posted about Obama we add one hour to our volunteer schedule. Are you ready?

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 11:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Good Idea, I think the other poster was correct, we don't have enough hours in the day to educate these ignorant people. Every night I discover more moms who have been brainwashed into giving up their rights as an American. I don't know how with economy the way it is and the state of our government that anyone could be happy with the Bush Administration and John McCain. I don't understand how anyone could be so deep in denial as to believe that he is any different? He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He cannot relate to the average American. Obama is down to earth and realistic. He demonstrates his intelect and his hard work by how he explains his plans down to the smallest detail. McCain & his supporters are negative at their rallies and act like bullies. Obama's rallies are positive and uplifting. This spreads optimism and unity.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 1:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I don't hink there enough hours in the day. HA thats a good idea though im for obama too. I can't belive the stuff i've read about him. people just read one thing on here and they all go with it. like the muslim thing. not all of them just the really ignorant.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agree. They are some really decent and nice republicans posters here who I love to have discussions with. But they rae some really ignorant ones. mostly post anonymous and stalk me and others all over the place.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• the cowardly stalker is back..
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ah chica, she never goes away..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL.. I know. she keeps following me around. I think it's hilarious. How are you doing tonight?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I can honestly say my opinion or knowledge of either Obama or McCain has nothing to do with what is written on "cafemom." Humor does ease the tension I understand, but if most don't "let it go" and truly listen, read "facts", as well know/understand history, government, and economics.. (as well doublespeak)...no one will be "laughing" about anything and for a very long time. In God we will have to Trust this election/round...... Have fun...you have to enjoy what you have in the moment, for tomorrow it may be gone.
    RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i'm all right..a little strange-feeling, but all right. i have to say, i'm torn now. i thought i knew who i wanted to vote for, and now, i'm having doubts. happy?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i'm voting for him, that's it.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• thehairnazi ---- happy that you are taking your time to look at everything carefully. in the end who ever you decide to vote for is your choice. Just make sure you exercise that right. goodluck figuring things out.

vote Obama/Biden.. I will. lol
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008