Acai berry diet

Just wondering if any of you have tried Acai berry for weight loss and what were your results?

Jenpdxs

Asked by Jenpdxs at 12:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would expect them to be the same as any other half-baked, ridiculous diet fad: astonishing results claimed by the people who sell it, 100% based on people who happened to have eaten whatever it is they're selling at the same time they started eating sensibly and exercising enough... magic.

Acai berry is no healthier than blueberries... but the blueberry diet fad went away decades ago and acai is at least 'new' to North Americans...The reason why people who live where acai berries grow are thin is because they can't afford enough calories and have to work too hard every day to gain weight.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I tried the acai berry tablets, it basically went right thru me.
    Kylie64

Answer by Kylie64 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• They are a natural laxative. That's why the claim is there. You will poop the weight off.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I've heard on the news (wish I could remember what) but it's making people sick. Just be careful hon if you decide to take it. Look it up on the internet first........
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010