WHAT IS THE BEST PREGNANCY TEST TO TAKE 5 DAYS BEFORE PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• AIM or EPT.... I took EPT and EPT digital got BFP 5 days before period, and 10 days after conception.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I took the Dollar store kind... you wouldn't think it, but they are really good! I took mine 5 days early and got a positive... and even if you don't you can buy like 7 tests for the price of one of the name brand tests.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Early pregnancy strips are accurate as well and cheaper than sticks
    PiscesRooster

Answer by PiscesRooster at 1:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Whats an early pregnancy strip?
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 1:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I used the light up ones with my daughter lol. I think it lit up blue for positive red for negative.. it was weird.
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 1:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I bought all EPT tests. So just about 10 days after my ovulation date I took the test and their was a very VERY faint vertical line. Which completed the plus sign. I wanted to make sure so I took the digital EPT test right after and had very little pee left. I barely got the stick wet and it said pregnant. So the I went to the doctor the next day and took a pee test their and it said negative. But I knew there was no such thing as a false positive and I made them do a blood test. Sure enough it came back positive. EPT was better than the doctor's pee test!!!
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• None of them....suck it up and wait the five days! Even the best ones are less than 50% effective five days before a period. If you can't wait five days to take a stinking test what does that say about your readiness for a baby??
    Anonymous