dinner

I want to make chicken for dinner tonight, but dont want it the way i allways cook it. what are some gcood recipes for chicken?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 12:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I personally love boneless, skinless chicken breast with a little rosemary and cover chicken with a can of cream of chicken soup in a lightly sprayed baking dish. Preheat oven to 420, let cook for 25-30 minutes. It's not only amazingly tender, but very fast and filling. I often times make mashed potatoes and a green veggie to with this. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i like grilled chicken with garlic and sauteed onions
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• How do you 'always' cook it?

I like the flavor of chicken, so I'm inclined to do very little (unless I feel like curry!) --a little lemon juice and fresh ground pepper sprinkled on and then baked until its done is one of our family faves. Mmmmm....
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If I bake it in the oven, I pour Italian Dressing over the top and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Some of my favorite ways to have chicken:
    Quick Chicken Divan
    Chicken Stir-Fry
    Chicken Fajitas
    Chicken Parmesan
    Chicken with some Cajun Seasonings cut into small pieces and served over a big salad with rice, black beans, corn and feta. Then I top it with salsa ranch.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Try grilling it ... soak in a Italian dressing and throw some veggies on the grill too...
    Use cream of mushroom soup... fry chicken on med/low until done on both sides, add
    soup, cover and simmer for 20 minutes serve with rice or noodles..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It depends on my mood. I do garlic baked chicken, oven fried chicken, sometimes I cook and shred the chicken and add BBQ sauce and onions for BBQ chicken sandwiches, or shred it for chicken enchiladas. I also like casseroles like chicken divan over white rice, or chicken stuffing bake. And if I don't feel like doing that much, chicken quesadillas or chicken nachos. Oh, and a summertime favorite, Chicken Cesar Salad, or chicken wraps.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• chicken parmesan
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My current favorite is to cut boneless skinless chicken breast into strips, roll in ranch dressing, then roll in panko crumbs and bake on a cookie sheet. The kids love it and it has plenty of flavor - no dipping sauce required.

http://gingernickgabriel.blogspot.com/

I also have some really great chicken recipes on my blog :)

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Put some cream of chicken on it and bake it
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010