If there was a Ghost in my houes I would...... adult content

Not try to be it friend or talk to it. Some of them want to posses you and I am not taking any chances! I like being me and love my body so hell no, I am not gonna try and talk to or help a ghost. I would move right away and call the priest lol. Non only that me and my husbands private time, is just that private! lol Don't need some ghost watching us lol

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao.. i would hide in a corner!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 7:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• maybe you have one and that ghost is just quiet
    think about that next time you are getting busy with husband

maybe you have a whole bunch of quiet ones watching you have sex

LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We have ghosts on our property. They aren't going to harm us. People mainly have experiences with the little boy. He drowned in a well when he was 5. He doesn't know he is dead, I guess.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We have a couple of ghosts on our property and in the house. Everyone in my family and even a few neighbors have seen them. When I see them I may say "Hi" but none of them have ever done anything bad. The little girl ghost we have will sometimes make the kids toys make noise, but other than that they are nice and we don't mind them being here.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I had a ghost in my home in Michigan. It was friendly ghost,hid things,turned lights on & off,etc. When we moved up state he followed us. Had to move to Texas to let him move on. kind of miss him.LOL Never thought of the sex thing. If he could see why couldn't everyone who has died see? Or do they have to be ghosts?
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would deal with it unless it became violent or aggressive towards my daughter, my husband or myself. And from my understanding, "ghosts" aren't always there. So they might be there one minute and gone the next, so they might not necessarily see your "private time".
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I want a ghost in my house! Maybe I can have the ghost keep my MIL out of here!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Ghosts cannot posess you. You're thinking of a stereotypical demon possession like in The Exorcist.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would tell the spirit to move on. do a pray of protection asking for only spirit guides who have crossed over first. the house is only for positive well meaning spirits....
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm a paranormal investigator, so I'd obviously talk to it, try to take it's pic, or get it to communicate in some way, if possible!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 1:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2010