my best friend is hanging out with my sis in law i cant stand! how do i handle this??

my sister in law and i have had lots of issues, she is a jelous person and cant seem to deal with me being happy and having a great marriege with her brother since hers has been awful since the bigenning! she never really liked my best friend and if there were gatherings she never let me invite her! all of a sudden i find out my bff just went on a date with their husbands all with out me and my husband! this really ticks me off! how do i handle this??? please help.

kika261

Asked by kika261 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Let it go. Your friend and your SIL are free to be friends with whomever they choose.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You don't. They aren't obligated to invite you, and you're not in a position to be offended. They are individuals, adults, and have the right to do as they please.

If your SIL is a complete douche, your friend will eventually see this, in the mean time leave it be or you'll create bigger problems, and YOU will look like the bad guy. KWIM?
    Just be the bigger man.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• She either is doing this to spite you or she has gotten to know your friend and they just clicked either way there is not alot you can do. You could tell your best friend how it bugs you but in the end she is a grown adult and do what she wants. Hopefully your friendship is more important to her.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ignore them both..and when you do talk to the so called bff dont let her know anything that you wouldnt wan the sisterinlaw to know
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Unless you tend to go out with either one, what business is it of yours? Really? If they meet for coffee, lunch or dinner, would that change the balance of your marriage or life? Probably not, so why get your panties all in a bunch. Don't you have something more important to do with your life than to worry about something as cheezy as this? Why don't you go and cook your husband his favorite hot meal and do something positive with yourself! Really! ::sheesh::
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• it's up to them- they can be friends if they want to, and personally i think that you sound like the jealous one.
    what's the SIL's side of all this? perhaps she has some understandable complaints against you.

this whole thing sounds pretty slighted to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010