is this weird

if my baby dosent sleep well, i will rearange her bed, mover her rug, not put her in the pj's she didnt sleep well, or was sick in for a while, try putting her binky next to her in a diff spot then before, open her door to a new spot, ect. anyone else do things like this in hopes of having a better night, or for things to change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hmmm I dont do those things.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• nope never really had a sleeping prob unless mines sick
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Nope. If my DD can't sleep, she usually just lays in her bed until she does fall asleep.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I never had the problem when they were 0 to 12 months.When they woke up at night,I'd just hook them up to s nipple,and then we'd both fall asleep.I would never put them to bed & let them cry themselves to sleep.I'd either walk them or rock them if it was during the day.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010