Jesus?

For those who know Jesus what has he done in your life that u can thank him for? And please for u that dont belive in God dont be mean thanks and may God bless u all..

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• So many things I give thanks to God for. Eight years ago, on April 2, 2000, God delivered me from Meth and other Rx abuse. I thank God that He took the time for someone like me. I prayed for approx. 13 months for this healing. I knew it could be done, and there wasn't anyone who could tell me different. Some might say that I just set my mind to never do these things again, but I know it was by God's grace. There is not enough space on here to list what all He has done. All I can do is give thanks and praise to Him. Thank you Jesus, and I hope to see you soon!!!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Everything. He has helped me in everyway possible. With protection, giving me my daughter, helping me out of the abusive situation I was in and into the arms of the love of my life. I credit everything in my life to Him.
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 11:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I know this is my post but I gotta tell what Jesus has done for me. He gave me 2 great healty baby boys one is 5 one is 7months. He as gave me a place to live, Food, clothes, cars, and yes God has gave me all this. He as healed me of canser and healed my mom , my dad, my grandmaw, my son's, My brother, The list goes on and on. He gave me a great husband that loves God so much and only goes to work church and home. He would do anything for me but the main thing he puts God first in his life and thats great. I JUST THINK GOD FOR EVERYTHING IS HAS DONE IN MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING HE IS GOING TO DO...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• OH what hasn't He done for me. But I think the BEST thing He did for me was this. While I was still a sinner, He came and died for me. Everything else He does for me is just additional blessings that I don't deserve. Great question..
    livinNgrace

Answer by livinNgrace at 12:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• for the many, countless times he let me survive my own wreckless behavior..all those years wondering 'why am i here?'..now i know. i have a child, and a husband who depends on me. ME! i am worthy, and i am worth something! and it is worthwhile! that is what i thank Him for allowing me to realize. giving me life, letting me screw it up a zillion times, then gracing me with blessings despite my sinful, selfish nature.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• This is such a good post hinson, very positive :)
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 12:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I could never put all the things that God has done on this page. He has delivered me from a past of sexual abuse, adoption, rejection, guilt, shame, the loss of my family (disowned by them), hurting myself, fear, a broken heart (several times). I have been blessed with an awesome husband, and four cool kids. Even tonight I was praying for something and the answer came the exact way I had prayed. I have peace and a joy that I didn't know existed. I have been a Christian for 22 years now and I am still excited about it.
    lissue

Answer by lissue at 12:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• He protected my baby through a complicated pregnancy that we didnt realize was complicated until he was being pulled from my womb via c-section and the doctor discovered his umbilical cord had never fully attatched to his placenta. He was 5 weeks early and is perfect in every way. He spent no time in a NICU and got to come home with me 3 days later! God is SO good!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Jesus is AWSOME!!! He died for us, and that right there says it all!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do you know how long it would take to write that out? lol Lets just say i'm tankful for it all.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2008