What's the most unusual Wedding gift you know of?

What's the most unique gift you've heard of, seen or got at your Wedding? One couple I know. They got a Shot gun for their Wedding gift. She didn't hunt or like weapons. So I think that's a top one! How about you?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Farm boots. She married a farmer though, so it was funny.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 1:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• View Imagei got a billy bass talking fish

no kidding, and it was from one a guest that was very wealthy, i though it was extremely strange

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We went to a family brunch the day after a wedding when they opened gifts. The weirdest thing I've ever seen was a gift card to a gentlemans club and a 30 count box of condoms. It was from the grooms best man. We were all pretty floored.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My boss got me a sculpture of an armadillo!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• reading all this makes me more thankful that I didn't get any weird wedding gifts lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I got office supplies for the restaurant from my regional manager.

Funny thing is, I was excited about it...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We received a box of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. DH registered for them to throw people off.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We got a doll. A very scary doll. It's porcelain I think... at least the face seems to be. She has on a very ornate wedding dress and comes with a stand. Creeps me out. I hid her in the closet as soon as we got home from our honeymoon. She now lives in the top part of my son's closet that has cabinet style doors that we never open. lol I just can't bring myself to get rid of her completely because my husband's grandmother gave her to us, but *shudder* she's just creepy. haha.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• someone bought my 1989 pontiac feiro for his brother's wedding gift, such an odd little car.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• LED long-life, low-power light bulbs. Best Present Ever, by the way. We didn't have to buy light bulbs for 10 years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010