I run a daycare in my home and I have a 2 yr. old grandson that is constantly pushing the other children down. I have tried time out, and by the way when he is on a time out he screams so loud that the others start crying and then I have everyone crying!! I have tried taking him away from the others, talking to him, I am at my wits end. Does anyone have some suggestions.

karenjo1215

Asked by karenjo1215 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 2 yr old is going through the same thing. he is so rough with other kids. recently he has learned to pull hair. it's embarrassing. time out doesn't work either. i don't like to spank him. i have just learned to take away something special to him...like a toy or his bike. it's helped out a little bit. good luck. :)
    chicmom80

Answer by chicmom80 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• try this
    http://www.parenting.com/article/Toddler/Behavior/Ask-Dr.-Sears-Taming-a-Too-Rough-Toddler
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008