What does DH/SO/BF say to you that makes you just want to ring his neck sometimes...???

My SO always says that I am not really an AA and don't understand anything that really AA go through because I was not raised poor and in the ghetto... I take extreme offense to that statement and when he says I swear I just want to punch him in the face...
Thank goodness I am not a hot head haha

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "you can clean the house when you're feeling better,don't worry about it now" yes,it would actually kill him to help me by doing the dishes and making dinner instead of ordering take out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Every time I feel sick, he says 'You're pregnant"... even though I'm fixed- It used to be joke, until I had an ectopic pregnancy last year. Now, I just want to smack him when he says it... But, it took me thinking really hard to come up with that, so... I shouldn't complain! LOL
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• thanks lol sorry i must of had a blonde moment..hey its monday right?
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My DH mentions, asks, refrences to sex constantly.....which dont get me wrong I am greatful to have a husband who still is interested as much as he is but EVERY DAY allllllllll day long its little comments and grabs and well I just want to ring his neck. It puts me less in the mood than if he would just leave it alone.
    readytogetgoing

Answer by readytogetgoing at 1:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• whats AA?
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• AA= African American
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• jorjiegirl- African American.. .sorry lol
    BriHan06

Comment by BriHan06 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Good moring
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• when he tells me he'll do something, & four hours later Im like hey did you do take out the trash yet? & he gets mad at me for Nagging him.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's not so much of what he says, but rather how he says it.

When he doesn't hear me when I say something to him he says, "huh?!" in this really OBNOXIOUS tone and he KNOWS it makes me crazy yet he still does it all the time... Although I have noticed a major slow down while I've been pregnant... I think I must be scary. LOL
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010