mcCain

One thing u like about him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I like that he knows the housing market as well aware that it needs to be corrected.  He knows what ultimatums on other countries will do to our security, military and "us" as well.  He knows the importance of us becoming energy/oil independent.  The govt will not be able to fund what the wealthy and corporations do.  They will already be hit by the market, double hit may knock us all out completely.  Not a million dollar baby.  Just know what the million dollar babies do for "many" that the Govt can't especially right now. He knows what taxing them will do to social security as well the job market since it could force many out of retirement making it more difficult for the young out of college and "average Joe" to keep/find jobs.  He is experienced, knows, lives, and breaths govt, economics, history.  He indeed "gets it." 

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 12:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Nothing
    Anonymous

• I respect the fact that he was a POW.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• personally? or professionally? these are different, and what i think of someone personally, can not govern how i determine his ability to be a successful president. i wish everyone would think about the professional side of both men, and not simply go on what they think they know personally. i want to believe he won't raise my taxes..but they all promise to not raise taxes, and yet, up!up!up! they go.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i want to believe he won't raise my taxes..

so how would he pay for all those bad mortgages he wants to buy?
    Anonymous

• I'm not voting for him but i respect that he was a pow.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Not a damn thing
    Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 12:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• the same way anyone else is going to pay for hybrid cars for everyone, or healthcare , or anything else they both promise to give to americans. those of us who work, and contribute to society, will always pay taxes. voting is just a small, meager way we can try to keep from paying for things we don't agree with. if we win, fine..but we'll still have taxes. i just don't want to pay more than i do already, especially to fund things i don't agree with, or people who eat off of me.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I like his 13 cars.
    ...Ruth...

Answer by ...Ruth... at 12:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I hope he's experienced. Hes like 110 years old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2008