wAt is usuAlly the 1st symptom of preggers?.?.?

like sore boobs,tired,pee alot. So here r some examples but i wana know wat otheres felt 1st....................... thanks

nehisbArbie

Asked by nehisbArbie at 12:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just sore boobs, just felt PMSy for the most part but never got my period.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hahaha! No 2 people that I have ever met had the first symptoms the same. Other than a missed period, which we all had in common. A few, including me for my second pregnancy, didn't even have symptoms yet. We just "knew" if you can believe that. My first symptom was a really horrible hightened sense of smell, I mean I could smell everything, and it was horrible. I could not be around anything cooking and we had to get rid of all of our shampoo and soap and switch to no fragrance stuff!
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 12:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Mine was having too pee alot
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Please stop with the random caps. My brain is crying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Don't answer it then. Get off the computer and find yourself "anonymous"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Girl! If we didn't plan on having a baby I really wouldn't of known! The only thing was that my boobs (well nipples) were sore a bit and missing my period. I never really got morning sickness. And I didn't start showing until the middle of my fourth month. I am lucky to say i have been having a wonderful pregnancy so far! But I did take 3 home pregnancy test the day I was expecting my period and sure enough!
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• even tho we were trying for 3 months before i got pregnant, when we finally did i had no idea. all i can remember is my cloths, mainly my jeans, not fitting or getting tighter. i also felt hungrier a week before i took the home pregnancy test. i didn't feel any other symtoms like breast soreness, nausea or breast enlargement until much later on, probably in my 2nd month my breast started to feel sore and then in my 3rd month i felt nauseaus. hope this helps.
    mamaof2boys0509

Answer by mamaof2boys0509 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008