How can I make my GF understand?

Sherry and I have been together for 7 years. THe last three of which we have been trying to conceive in vitro. I am so tired of trying. I want a baby in the worst way, but Sherry is unwilling to carry the baby for us, even though she would have better luck. I have PCOD. I just don't understnad why she can't do this for us, or why she's so unwilling to adopt.
Why can't we just go to China like other lesbian couples do lol?

2kidsandameep

Asked by 2kidsandameep at 1:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you sat down and talked to her about how you are feeling? This relationship is a two way street and so far it sounds one way. Sit her down and express your frustration.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sweetie, I feel for you, my daughter a procedure sort of like in vitro and is waiting impatiently for a pregnancy test on the 26, she wants one so bad too. But you can't force anyone into doing what they do not want to do, maybe a little tlc on your part can convince her, wishing lots and lots of luck for this baby you so want, sending baby dust your way!

Answer by older at 2:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I answered this under the relationships tab. :)

Good luck.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• The only thing you can do is talk to her about this, but it sounds like you have already tried that. If she won't budge in her decision aobut this then its you that's going to do have make the move, I'd say you're going to either have to give up your dream of having a child or adopt against her wishes. Sorry I can't be more helpful, Good Luck!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Maybe you both should go to counseling to talk about this

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010