I just found out we're going to have a baby!!!! : )

It's not me .It's my niece.She just found out & this couldn't be the best time because she's going thru a divorce .She already has 2 kids.She doesn't know what to do.I told her that it's up to her but I'm worried because I was a single mom with 3 kids.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 2:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might not be the right time for her, but this is happening for a reason. Im a strong believer that everything in this life happens for a reason, you might not know why, but the reason is there.

Its going to hard, but she can do it if she sets her mind to it.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i am sure she can do it it may be hard but she can do it .only she can really decide on what opitions are the best for her tho .all you can do is be there for her
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• She needs to do whats best there must be a good reason why she is getting a divorce! She will do good either way im sure I would continue with the divorce though just cause there must of been a reason! My parents tried staying together for me and it was awful so happy when they finally got a divorce.... Hope she is excited!!!! Best of luck
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 2:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• The title was a bit misleading...I wish her the best of luck.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If her marriage is over then that is over with and she should just cont. on with that. If she may think for a minute that things in her marriage are gonna get better cause they are having another child then she and him are wrong. I know that it is hard to be a single mother but if she really wants to have this child then thats what she has to do. How far along is she?
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• congrats
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• She is almost 8 weeks.And thank-you regian!!!
    bvannkissy

Comment by bvannkissy (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010