I am thinking about getting a cricket any advice?

diva63113

Asked by diva63113 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• *cricket chirps*
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I love crickets! I'd def spend the extra money to get one of the ones that do 12in papers! If I could get one I'd get a cricket expression
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Do you mean a CRICUT? Like from Provocraft? It takes cartridges?
    If so. They are awesome!
    I started out with the smaller "Personal Cricut" and it was nice & did everything I needed it to.. But then the Gypsy came out (the greatest thing!!!) and DH decided to get me an "Expressions Cricut" so i wouldnt be limited in my projects. I LOVE LOVE My cricut & my gypsy! I dont think i could craft without them! In fact I could probably craft with ONLY my cricut & nothing more & make awesome layouts.
    Cartridges at the store are a bit pricey & I dont recommend ever buying them from the store. Buy at Ebay or a private online seller. (stores charge you $50 for a cartridge that would cost about $20 online)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I've thought about getting one also, but I don't know how often I would actually use it.......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would love to get one, but my sewing takes up too much space around here already!! I'm glad to hear what you guys have to say, when I have a craft room again, I'll be adding a Cricut to my wishlist!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• are you talking about a bug or the phone? if its the phone your better off with the bug.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have the oldest version and LOVE it. Would love to upgrade to the biggest format one, but right now I'm spending more time working on photography for "art" sake than for scrapbooking.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010