baby names....

we're expecting again [i'm about 8 weeks, so i know we have time]. i'm excited but for the life of me i just can't even BEGIN to think about names! i have NO IDEA. with my DD, i knew. i at least had a list of girl names and a list of boy names. wtf? lol!
any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well if you have a girl you can think about layla becky & if it is a boy jacob james
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I personally like the name Alexis Marie for a girl. Christopher Michael for a boy those are my 2 favorites.
    Others for a girl are Makayla, Julie, Jessica, Taylor and maybe for a boy, Alexander, Brandon, Cayden, Landen.
    You can also go to www.babycenter.com and look up baby names. I hope this helps.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• kinlee rose for a girl or kaden malcom for a boy
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Im infatuated with "K" names lol....pick a letter and go with it. My future daughters name will be Kimberlynn :) and my son will be Keagin :) I miscarried in April and named that child Kendall.... just get a letter and go online and search for "____" names...
    amandalauren111

Answer by amandalauren111 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• im 6 weeks we decided names already just so we wouldent worry buot that later were doing sakura {girl} and aiden {boy} just look at lists and sites they help
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 3:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010