what can't you stand?

What popular style trend can you not stand? It would have to be a few things among the younger crowds, such as the skinny jeans and then the long bangs for boys.

joe_momma

Asked by joe_momma at 2:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• For my son its Silly Bandz, I hate those stupid pieces of rumber

For me, I hate the big huge jewelry, I think alot of it looks tacky as heck, but people seem to love it
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Seven year old girls dressing like they're 20 year old hookers. Is that a trend?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I detest those guys who wear their pants well below their boxer shorts. For women, it is when you can see the top of their thongs above their jeans.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have to go with skinny jeans too - NO ONE looks good in them!

I also hate White Eye Liner!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• So far nothing some people can take certain thing and make it look real good.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i dont mind skinny jeans on girls i cant stand them on guys lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I HATE SKINNY JEANS. On guys as well as girls. Why is everything that was ugly as shit back in 1986 all of a sudden popular???
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• 50 year old women dressing like 20 yr olds with the skanky clothes,and white blond hair and orange tans!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Skinny jeans and people who wear 4 or 5 different tank tops but always have to have those bra straps showing. And I hate flip flops. I'm sure they are comfortable. They were before I developed plantar fascitis in my feet. It's just people do not know how to walk in them. A lot of people waddle around like ducks and my inner x-ray vision is imagining the strain they are putting on their feet and spine to keep those things on their feet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• uggs boot and wearing then with shorts, pants hanning off the ass and seeing there underwear, min skirts, skinny jeans, muffin tops and tight clothes.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010