for you who excercise and struggle w/ flat butt syndrome

What excercises can I do to specifically target my butt? It has gotten some better since I've been working out but I thought I'd ask for some tips. Thanks

RentaMom

Asked by RentaMom at 2:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I did 150 back leg lifts (you know, like a ballerina- just straighten your legs and kick back gently) on each side each day. It might not get your butt bigger but it helps the muscles keep it high and firm.
    getting_by_ok

Answer by getting_by_ok at 2:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i have a flat butt to but i dont know what to do
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Steps for one.......I have no junk in my trunk either and nothing helped me, but doesn't mean it won't help you.....good luck
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I wish that I "struggled" with flat butt syndrome. Now if you are looking for "padding", have I got a deal for YOU! :) *wink*
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I haven't tried it yet, but alot of my friends love the program Brazil Butt Lift. It even comes with a booklet to help you determine your current shape and a booty makeover calendar customized for your particular shape so you know which workouts to do.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 3:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• There are both a man and 2 women who are personal trainers where we work out. I've briefly talked to them both about it and they say they can "make me a butt". LOL I saw the woman's and I'm going with her knowledge of butt making! :) I may just have to work with one of them for a little while to get a really good routine down for my body and my goals. Thanks ...if anyone else has advice....please pass it along.
    RentaMom

Comment by RentaMom (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• One word - elliptical.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010