has anyone here masturbated while watching porn by them selfs ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I masterbate from time to time, but not while watching porn.. Me and my DH do watch porn together though.. and we enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yeah. too embarassed to do it with my SO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yep! I get super horny while hubby is at work.. we're TTC and my sex drive is out of control since I got of BC... the shitty part is, I won't let him watch porn.. normally I don't, but once in awhile I do (he doesn't care if I do and has told me that many times.. he thinks it's hot.) But I read the erotic stories, that way I'm not looking at naked men that aren't my hubby... it seems more appropriate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yep. only cuz my husband does it, so i tried it before and it was cool....plus i only look at lesbian pron because i find male junk really gross to look at.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• haha i meant porn.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Is it normal to NOT masturbate while watching porn?? How can you keep from it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• sometimes I do yes, my husband does the same thing, we only do it if the other isn't home and we NEED that fix, I much rather that than find someone else and him do the same
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Many many times. lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• haha... yesss. lol I think I'm hornier than DH. And if we don't have sex for a couple days.lol well.. He'll walk in while I'm watching it and he'll laugh and I'll just tell him "I GETS MINE". I agree with anon at 12:29 didnt think it was normal not to?
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 12:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i am one of those freaks that do it but i get deprived after 3 weeks of no hubby so i think i have the right to play with bob or my hand but never had a tooth brush cross my mind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2008