Please no bashing

Ok so for the past few months (maybe weeks) I have been soooo annoyed by EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!!! I am constantly frusterated with little things and often find myself thinking "i hate my life" My girlfriend says i should go on zanaix to relax and not let everything get to me so bad. I would like to feel better, but I dont know what to do. I am sure this is taking a toll on my family especally my husband. Ideas? Does it sound like I need zanaix? If you are on it, why? HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• Up your intake of Omega's. You can do this by taking a fish oil or flaxseed oil supplement; or by eating foods high in omega's: fish, almonds, flax seed, walnuts. Your brain needs these essential fatty acids to work properly.

When I feel the need to strangle everyone around me, I'll take 2 flaxseed oil pills before bed & 2 in the morning for a happier less stressed day.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• if you are depressed.. you may want to go to your DR and he may be able to recommend something for you that may help.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It sounds like you need to see a doctor to be diagnosed and sent for treatment.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• well i would say your first step would be to find the source of the problem .there is most likely one certain thing that sets you off then everything else just dont seem to go your way .you sound like ur under alot of stress .maybe talk to a therapists or the doctor and see what they think
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It sounds like you need a break. Take a day off and go relax at a spa or something.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Xanax is used more for panic and anxiety attacks than irritation. It will definitely mellow you out, but it is also going to mask whatever your underlying problems are. I think you should see a doctor who can recommend medication or other techniques to help you deal with whatever it is you are going through.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Have you talk to someone about this issue? You should.

Answer by louise2 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• anger and aggravation is a symptom of depression, it can be anyways
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You have to deal with your problems 1 at a time and not all at once. Work 1 problem and move to the next.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't start jumping to conclusions and jumping on the medication bandwagon just yet. Anger and aggitation can be caused by a lot of different things, the first to do is to really focus on the feeling and what triggered it. What is going on that is causing these moods and feelings to stir up? Sometimes it can be months of little things just piling up, it could be a stressful situation in your family, it could be you aren't doing enough for yourself (too much focus on sacrificing for everyone else and feeling like no one really cares what you want or how you feel - getting nothing in return for the sacrifices you're giving) Once you can figure out the root cause, then you can begin to find resolution.
    I'd recommend a counselor to help you find the root cause, and they can help you with resolution.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010