Please no bashing

Ok so for the past few months (maybe weeks) I have been soooo annoyed by EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!!! I am constantly frusterated with little things and often find myself thinking "i hate my life" My girlfriend says i should go on zanaix to relax and not let everything get to me so bad. I would like to feel better, but I dont know what to do. I am sure this is taking a toll on my family especally my husband. Ideas? Does it sound like I need zanaix? If you are on it, why? HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• I would say a good place to start is your family Dr. have some tests run like basic bloodwork. because being low in certain things like iron or certian vitamins can make you this way too. so get those things knocked off the list first. if that is done and there is underlying physical reason for your moods, then ask for a referal to a psychiatrist for evaluation. you might be suffering some depression and just need a bit of help to lift yourself out of it.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• do not know if you need meds
    i am not a dr

you need a good laufghfr
    ffffffffffffauhgter helping me typr

wuikk write latet wehnb i8 can
    darn ti9ddler!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• laughingDon't take whatever fiatpax is on tho..........lol

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm on Xanax for the same reasons, and have been for about 10 years now. Give it a shot - I know it helps me.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sounds like you do need something and I applaud you for recognising that. Is there something going on in your life that is upsetting you right now? Go see you Dr and tell him your on your last nerve and it's unfair to those around you. Good luck hon

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have been diagnosed with Major depression (from my experiences of my childhood) and I tried to avoid going on medication but I had no choice because I was like you, everything pissed me off, I was crying about stupid things, I was so sad ALL the time and couldn't sleep. I felt tense all the time and it was hurting my relationship badly so I finally got on pills for it but I'm taking Celexa and it seems to be really helping me. I feel more calm and its also known to prevent weight gain (which most anti-depressants cause weight gain). I like that I feel way more relaxed but its harder to orgasm and I've lost my appetite so I'm losing weight. Depends on what your doctor suggests and your symptoms on what anti-depressant you would be put on. Good luck mama cuz I understand how much it sucks. I have a wonderful life but I felt sad until I got on my medication.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• View Image

oh honey, you just need a good laugh, many times a day

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Um... forgive me for asking, but how old are you? If you're at least thirty you may be starting to deal with symptoms of premenopause, and thre ARE things you can do to help yourself that aren't psychoactive. Also, has anything changed for you lately? Any new stressors, good OR bad? Medication has it's uses, but before you go that route, you might consider taking a major mental inventory to try to figure out why you're feeling the way you are.
    laurelsmama

Answer by laurelsmama at 2:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Don't take whatever fiatpax is on tho..........lol

i am not ON anything
    my toddler was ON my lap, typing
    LMAO

she was typing my fingers, i could not stop laughing which told her that it was ok to do that
    bad mommy, but it was funny

i left that in, as that is how some of us moms try to type, with toddler help
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• faitpax......that made my day and thanks for the laugh. I did figure you had something in the way tho.......lol I'm sure it helped the poster as well. We can all use a good laugh............hugs

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010