How Do I Edit the About me Widgit?

I couldn't get it to save right last night and now I can't figure out how to fix it. I also need to know how to delete a widgit. Thanks ladies.

firstimemom4049

Asked by firstimemom4049 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi firstimemom4049,

To edit your information, click the arrow next to 'My CafeMom' and select 'Personal Details'. The links on the left of the page will allow to edit your information.

To delete a widget, click on the 'x' in the upper right corner of that widget box.

You will see a pop up window that says: 'This box is on both your homepage and profile page. To remove it, click the appropriate button below.' Click 'Both Pages' to remove that widget from your homepage and profile page.

The note that says 'You cannot undo this' means that once you remove that widget, in order to get it on your profile page again you will have to add it from the CafeMom Widget Directory.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2008