have a question?

What do I het to get rid of fleas in my house that is safe around my baby?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pets

• Please go to your vet and buy the fronline or advange to put the drops on the dogs back. But first have a pest control or use seven dust in the area where the dogs are. Clean, clean ,clean your house , rugs blankets and couches. Everything that a flea can live in. Once you have treated the dogs with flea killer and treated the yard where they go, you shold be ok for a month...lol You have to treat every month till it gets really cold if you life up north. Here in the So we treat every month. It's a battle but we do win!
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 1:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• first part
    This happened to us tons of times, we called target pest control they fumigated 8 times and it didnt work we called asash pest control it didnt work, we also put the fog and it didnt work. we used like 10 different kinds of sprays and poweders to get them away and they were kinda going away but then when it would rain they would come back, we would bathe are dog every week so they wont multiply.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• second part But the bad thing with the fleas is that they lay tons of eggs and when its humid or when it rains they hatch then they get on you when youre hanging outside and come in, then they lay eggs inside. Then are dog died and there still around so actually the only thing you can do is put sevin spray every two weeks from now on, and just hope to see results fast, it wont affect your child, it didnt affect my son and we've been using it since he was an infant and he's already 3 I hated it when they were inside my house when i was pregnant because they would bite me all over even on my stomach so they took all my iron and i felt bad for my son, i was scared of getting lyme disease or tape worms because thats what fleas and ticks can carry, its scary
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2008