need help moms.! adult content

i havent come on my period at all this beggining of this month like i was supposed to. i was supposed to come on, on the 4th. so today i started cramping and bleeding. It was kinda of light pinkish,then it turned brown(when i first qot up to use the bathroom i had blood clots). an hour later i started bleeding a little heavy. So i used a pad and took a nap for an hour and a half. I got up started cleaning and i checked again and their was one spot on the pad my cramps went away everything. when i wipe its a little bit of blood its kind of brown w. a twinge of pink. what could it be.? please if you want more details to qet the full scenerio direct message me. or if you could answer it now just leave it in the reply boz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• are u on BC? are u trying to get pregnant at all? my first quess is pregnant, but without knowing anything else... Mine was late last month and a little shorter then usual but still really heavy and painful and i just attributed it to alot of stress because this month was back to normal... have u been under a lot of stress?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• sounds like an irreguar period which can hapen to any woman. have you seen your gyn yet?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You could have been pg or for that matter you may still be. It's not that unusual to bleed lightly during a pregnancy. Brown blood is usually old blood and pinkish is usually blood with mucus mixed in. If I was 3 weeks late I would have taken a test.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I agree with the last poster. If it is at all possible that you are pregnant, I would take a test. It can be normal to have some bleeding in early pregnancy, particularly bleeding that then turns brown. I don't want to scare you, but you could also be beginning a miscarriage. I'd definitely take a test. Sounds more like early pregnancy to me.
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 3:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010