Has anyone heard about the voter fraud in Missouri?

Missouri officials are saying that they have uncovered suspected fake voter registrations and duplicate registrations in the state of Missouri by the group called ACORN ...what should be done to prevent voter fraud in this election? Can we trust that our vote is counted and that someone else is not voting twice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Mmmm. Have not heard about the suspected voter fraud in Missouri. ... HAVE heard before about ACORN. That organization has been charged in more than one location for illegal election activity, aaand, by the way, ACORN is the organization that we're talking about when we talk about Obama's experience being a community organizer. He was working for ACORN creating more voter registration, and also trained agitators in tactics to harrass bank managers into giving the lenient mortgages that ACORN wanted their minority/poor clients to get. ... Let's see - aren't those the VERY mortgages which plunged the banks into insolvency because the borrowers defaulted on their loans. ... ?
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Oh yes, more false allegations because you republicans are sore losers.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 12:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Look up the source of information for yourself>>>akhlass>>>it was reported on Yahoo News!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The source comes from Bill Draper an Associated Press Writer and Officials in the State of Missouri...the only false allegation is your answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Why are the bashers all posting anonymously?

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• can I have the link to that story please?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ... I'm confused. Sore loser? What has been lost? No election that I have heard of. ... Well, I guess one thing that HAS been lost is a lot of money given by the government to attempt to help the financial mess triggered by the defaulting home mortgages. ... And don't imagine that I am pointing ANY finger at the defaulting home owners - if the home you bought last year for $450K cannot be sold for more than $369K today, then there is NOTHING you can do to pay that loan !! I would bet that most of these people are responsible.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• wow, completely ignorant to facts.

I'm curious too......ACORN was also busted here in Las Vegas. Same thing Voter Fraud. Hundreds of names written in the same hand writing. Even names of the Dallas Cowboys!
    I guess she figured we lost cause she knew of all the cheating!
    Godsgirl50

Answer by Godsgirl50 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hey, very clever ! The Republicans are sore losers because it is certain that they WILL lose the election due to voter fraud ! Good quip!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I haven't seen the article about Missouri, but I HAVE seen other articles about ballot-counting fraud. Also I heard a comment about the recent California primary. Remember how McCain was barely even IN the running? It looked like the Republican nominee would be Romney, Giuliani, Thompson, Huckabee - all guys who would have a chance to win against Clinton or Obama ... until the day after the California primary. If you check the election results, you see that EVERY district - all 53 of them - had the SAME percentages: McCain around 40 %, Romney around 30%, Huckabee around 10%, Giuliani & Thompson with 5% & 2%. That is just CRAZY, statistically ! And if you know the extreme differences between people in various parts of California, you know how impossible it is that EVERYBODY voted the same way! ... Here's a link to one article about ballot-counting fraud: http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1106-30.htm
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2008