monthly photos?

i did this with my son 6 years ago every month take him in and get his pics done.. i loved them very much but got a little expensive some months.. walmart is doing them for $8 a package... i am not sure if i want to do them this time but i feel it isn't fair that i did them for her brother and not her.. what do u think???

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 3:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did the same thing and at Walmart. I will do the same thing with the next baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Use your own camera and take photos yourself. That way, you can choose his happiest times.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 3:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Do you have a camera? I do my daughters pictures at home. Once a month I get her all dressed up and take her "good" pictures and then throughout the month I take just pictures.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 3:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Heres what I did sometimes... I put up a sheet on my couch (or wherever) and took pictures with my digital camera. Then I picked the ones and ordered the prints from walmart.com. It was so much easier because I could choose which time of day she would be happiest and do them then. It was cheap too. Sometimes they even have specials on packages.
    Chances are, your son wont remember when you did and didnt take him for pictures, so he couldnt be jealous of his sister.
    You could also just take her in for the major pictures- 3, 6, 9, and 12 month photos, and do the rest at home.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have just taken all my kids monthly photos my self. I get them dressed up nice and find a spot I think will be cute and nice to take a photo.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• everytime i go though i think i have to have allll the pics lol and it breaks me if i would just stay with the package it wouldn't be so bad..
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I don't know how people get $8 photos from Walmart (including my niece). They always charge me over $100.

Anyway, we didn't do every month, but this photography studio we go to has a Baby Plan that does a Mommy & Me (or Daddy & Me if you prefer) session, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months. After that you can do a Watch Me Grow and you can choose 18 Months, 2 years, and 3 years, or 2, 3 & 4 (I chose 2, 3 & 4).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• thanks everyone i think i might try that :)
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010