• In the Spotlight:

Is there a club for single moms?

I was Just wondering if there was a club for single moms, Because I am and I feel alone in the world lol.

Knh08

Asked by Knh08 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• any club. I didnt know us single moms werent allowed in certain clubs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• What kind of club? I wouldn't think any less of you just because you were a single mom. But if you are talking about a club just for single mom's, I would suggest looking for one at www.meetups.com. You might find one in your area.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• or I'm sorry it's www.meetup.com. there is no "s" lol.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 3:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i am a single mom too and i've wondered where i could meet other single moms too. it seems that almost all the mothers i meet have their husbands or significant others... and while there is plenty we can relate on... there is plenty they don't understand about being on the other sideof the fence. it can be very lonely. we can chat if you'd like-- loretta0709@gmail.com
    loretta0709

Answer by loretta0709 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008