Another 1!!!!

Ok now we have Jon and Kate Plus 8/Kate Plus 8, Raising Sextuplets and now Quints By Surprise.

What do you think about these families having a TV show?
Is it for the money or the attention?

I think it would drive me crazy having sextuplets along with a crew running around my house. Yet the money would defidently be need. I just don't know.

DesertRose75

Asked by DesertRose75 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't even have cable and I don't like those shows. I think the ones that bug me the most are the teen shows...to me it just promotes teen sex, instead of trying to get them to steer away from it. I know some of the girls on there are and can be responsible, but I dunno, I don't think the best way of steering them away from sex is telling them "Oh look, now that you have a kid, you can become famous!"...It's just sending the wrong message. The other shows annoy me because they act all high and righteous because of being on TV, when who knows what's going on behind the screens.
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm sick of those shows. I feel bad for the kids, and I don't think they paint an accurate picture of what life is like with that many children the same age. I wonder how many people are trying to get pregnant with "big multiples" just because they want their own tv show? It's sick, IMO.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Ive never watched any of them...... not even 19 & counting. I think that they are stupid & its sad that they are using their children like that.... Kate of Kate plus 8 really bugs me.....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Is it for the money or the attention?

BOTH?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i have never seen one of those shows
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010