Have you seen Paul Ryans Plan?

A question was posted referring to Paul Ryan and his ideas how to help fix our country and get us back on track. Unfortunately, there were no facts on his plan. You should check it out. Especially the Dems who think the Republicans have no ideas. Yes some may not agree but it is the American population that needs to decide this not the RINOs in the congress.

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There was a LINK with FACTS to his plan

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I didn't read any FACTS in your link. Looked to me like a Dick Armey article.
    Whatever, I have his website here and it is a clicky unlike yours. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If they can't handle an unclickable link they shouldn't be able to vote! lol...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• We get his newsletter online. He's a pretty busy guy.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and dividends; also eliminates the death tax.

I really like this part of the tax plan. He seems to have some defined ideas that are spelled out (or as much as possible in that format).

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yep and I support it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes, I think his Roadmap for America sounds like the best thing that we can do! Too bad the Dems won't even listen to anything from a Repub, or we might be in a better place right now. I like how this man thinks!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Americans are already saving a higher percentage of their disposable income than they have for many years, which is one reason why the stiimulus package is not working as well as it should. Taking money out of circulation is not very helpful during a recession and could result in deflation , declining production and more unemployment.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010