trainers or anyone who know fitness please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

i workout everyday for about an hour . i do cardio only ! i run for a bit then do leg weights and also squats.
i weigh 100 pounds and im 18years old. so im a skinny girl ... but im trying to gain weight by muscles cause i cant by fat my motabolism is too fast.

i was wondering since i do all these workouts will it make my period late ??
and what do yu think about gaining weight ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you onyl weigh 100 pounds at the age of 18, then it sounds to me like you would need to speak to a doctor about going to see a specialist. That isn't a healthy weight no matter how tall you are... unless of course you are a midget.

Also... you must not have a kid at that weight?

So... why are you on cafemom again? Or are you just a troll?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Oh and not to mention that cardio is the thing that helps you to lose weight... you should be lifting weights and such to gain.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• IM ON HERE BECAUSE I HAVE A CHILD . DUH !
    AND ALSO IM 5'4 I WEIGH 100 AND YES IM 18 .
    I HAVE A FAST MOTABLOISM THATS WHY IM SKINNY . SO YOU CANT JUDGE
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If I were 100 pounds and 18 after having a child i'd be stoked.... JFS....

I was making sure this wasn't a troll....

Like I said... cardio will BURN fat... if you want to build muscle you need to strength train.

Try this site... it can at least give you some ideas.
    SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Posting as anon makes questions as simple as this one look fishy.... also JFS.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• especially when you post the same question about 5 times! Also looking at some of the questions you've posted makes me wonder if you're even 18.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• And again... you need to speak to a specialist... I am 5'4" and being 100 pounds is 50 pounds UNDER weight. You could have a medical disorder causing the weight loss/low weight other than just what is being contributed to a fast paced metabolism.... you're preg dr should have noticed an issue.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Thank you ANON! I think we are in the midst of a TROLL
    Memigen

• I think cardio is ok but and weight trainging is good. are you getting enough protien? If you are healthy I wouldnt worry about your weight. Wish i had more help for you but I'd be happy to give you a few lbs. Glad you want to put on wieght in a healthy way. Avoid junk food. Eat lots of nuts, fruits, you can have dairy, lean meats. even if you can handle the lbs on your body you dont want sugars and bad fats affecting your health in other ways. Maybe you should do 30 mins cardio and up your time with strength training.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• how you gunna tell me my age !

im not TROLL duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    idc what yu haters have to say !
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010