CaN AnYoNe eLsE NoT StAnD WhEn PeOpLe WrIte LiKe tHiS???

I honestly cannot stand it. It's mostly the teens on here. I don't know any grown adult that writes like that. Why do they do it? It really does look stupid. Can anyone else not stand it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I can't stand it. Plus, it probably takes forever to type like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I don't understand why on earth anyone would want to write like that. It looks terrible and you obviously can't take anyone seriously when they're typing like that
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• LOL, when I saw your question, I just about passed it by because I did not want to struggle to read it.

It does irritate me, I don't know why it is done but it causes you to read slower just like when someone types in all caps.

It does look childish and immature which does mean a lot because you are already assuming that the person who posted the question will have a lower IQ.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i hate it, it looks stupid its not pretty or creative, its dumb LOL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i think it's hilarious, esp when it pisses people off!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I hate it
    Myjoy82

Answer by Myjoy82 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i just wonder about the people that have the time (and patience) to type everything like that. i do good to hit the shift key for letters that are supposed to be in cap.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I hate it too, they do it alot on myspace also and it even comes from older people its very annoying, u can expect it from teens but from people 21 and older its kinda irritating. one of my friends on myspace is 24 yrs old and she always types like that, she probably thinks its cool or something lol, i think it looks to ghetto!
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 5:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• This question caught my eye right away. It is funny the only time I have seen anyone type like that was when I was "snooping" on my dtr's Facebook. She doesn't know I have the password. A guy that graduated from hs last yr had as his status something like "when you come down on me under the sheets all I can feel is your breath" and it was typed like that. Later on in my looking around I saw this girl in my dtr's class that I would never dream was sexually active or would be with this guy typed something in her status in that same print. So I put two and two together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No kidding - very annoying! Who has that kind of time??? Not to mention it is hard to read!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008