Questions with just a screen name in them?

So what are these questions that are just a screen name? Is this just a lazy way of earning credits? There are TONS of them. And, it makes it very difficult locating the REAL unanswered questions.

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 4:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never noticed them, but yes it would be just for credits. Or simply to annoy people, which is seems to be accomplishing.
    Have you noticed that since we've been forced to do these credits that the REAL questions have become far and few? That you get more silly questions, annoying questions, and a lot more spam then when we didn't have the credits. Makes you wonder what the creators of CM were thinking, because it was a bad idea all around.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes,its for credits. just avoid that section

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow! And, I thought I'd earn my credits by asking real questions. Silly me! LOL.
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• How is it difficult? The only place you an find those are the Crazy of credit section. They are separated from the rest of the questions. If you don't like avoid that section.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Why is it hard to locate the "real" questions? The C4C questions are only listed in the C4C category. So I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you???

You're more than welcome to join the fun. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• lol mommy of two. Great minds think alike!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Big Grin silly

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Why are people so pissy on what others so in the C4C section? It's not affecting them in any way. Why can't some people have a little fun on here?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I didn't ask to be bashed. And, I wasn't bashing. Just wanted to know if there was any other reason for them. And, BTW...when you click on the unanswered questions tab...it brings up ALL the unanswered questions in ALL categories. It doesn't separate them.
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• the credits are stupid I do it because I want to and could care less about the points.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010