Do you have a happy/bubbly personality?

And if so, has anyone ever told you you were annoying because of it or told you they wanted to slap you because you are too happy? I don't know how on earth I attract such rude and unhappy people but I guess I really can piss people off, and for some reason they think that since I'm happy and bubbly they can say what they want to me! YES!!! I GET MAD!!!! Especially at rude and uncalled for comments like that. I was told this today by the mother whom I babysit for, and I was a little taken back and just said to her "well if I'm too happy for you then that's your problem not mine."
Seriously... what the crap?!?!

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Although I'll add that, other than the whole thing about introverts finding it taxing to be around people for extended amounts of time, bubbly personalities don't bother me. I'd rather have to be around someone who is happy and bubbly (which would make me at least a little more comfortable, lol, since bubbly usually = friendly) than someone who was less friendly. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ummm,not in the least.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• no. i dont.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well if you guys don't would you say that to someone who does?
    marine_wife0520

Comment by marine_wife0520 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No bubbles here.

I'm a positive thinker with a low tolerance for BS...I guess that make me a no-nonsense bitty. But there's no way I would tell someone they are too happy. That was pretty rude. Happiness is better than misery any day! And you know what they say...misery loves company.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm not a big fan of the cheerleader personality,I thinks its fake.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Definitely not a cheerleader personality, I'm just happy. What's wrong with someone who just smiles a lot and laughs a lot?
    marine_wife0520

Comment by marine_wife0520 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• When I was a teenager I was.. I recently changed and became more serious when I got my new job as a wedding planner. And i would never say anything like that who was very happy! Its better than being very angry or aggressive.
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 4:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Thank you!
    marine_wife0520

Comment by marine_wife0520 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010