Prayers, good thoughts, and extra candles.

Asking for requests on here has seemed to help so very much in the past. I need what will hopefully be my last. The last one was to help either find a job or for dh suspension to be lifted. He found a job making more than before, however his first check is not until the 5th of sept. Now where we are living is PA housing however it still costs 734.00 a month. You can pay daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. DH last check from his old job was some how lost by the job. So we have to pay here and have no funds. I am asking for prayers good thoughts etc. to get funds to pay rent or to locate his missing check. Please send any thing that could help my way. Places to get on-line loans, charities, quick cash tips, spells, as well as prayers and good wishes.
Thank you.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• These are all good suggestions. If they don't work or take to long I would suggest going to local churches or maybe a town trustee for assitance? I know having to ask for that kind of help sucks, but most of us will do it if it means keeping a roof over our children's heads. Another way to get "quick" cash would be to go to a pawn shop and get a loan on something. The way most pawn shops work, you have up to three months to pay off the loan, then they just sell the item to get the money back. These, of course, are just suggestion if it takes longer to find the check then anticipated.
    And, of course I will send light to you and your family.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• hopefully everything will work out, OP.
    if the job lost his check, can't they just reissue? that's kinda crazy.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• That is what I'm thinking dull. But they are sending us through a shit load of red tape, and from what the store manager said it may take 1-2 months to have a new one reissued They want to make sure we didn't get the old one and are trying to get more. It's a bunch of crap.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It takes five minutes to get a new check issued.. It is called... calling the bank and having a stop put on the original then cutting you a new one. Call them back. Had the check been cashed their bank already has a copy of the cancelled check. Call and talk to the payroll department, if they refuse tell them you will be happy to call the Attorney General and have them investigate it on your behalf.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Prayers to you
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Im with WoodWitch....see how fast they work with an AG investigation put under their feet.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• OK that sounds like a good idea do you know how to contact the AG?
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I hope everything turns out for the best for you, prayers and good thoughts your way.

Answer by older at 8:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I will pray about your situation.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I just prayed for you. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010